The global organic tea market is set to witness growth at a CAGR of 8.2% and is anticipated to reach a valuation of around US$ 2.6 Bn by 2032. The Organic Tea market will reach nearly US$ 1.2 Bn by 2022.
Organic products are becoming common among consumers due to their changing lifestyles and the growing notion that organic products are healthier than conventional ones. Moreover, the increasing trend of consuming naturally derived and pesticide-free products will help organic tea sales soar across the world.
Food safety has become a critical consideration for consumers thus organic food which is cultivated naturally without the use of chemical fertilizers, such as organic tea leaf, are regarded as safer than conventional tea leaf. This is also helping the organic tea market gain traction.
Furthermore, the organic tea industry is predicted to expand as a result of the rising trend of organic and clean-label nutritious beverages.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Based on product type, herbal organic tea is anticipated to account for over 50% of the market share over the forecast period.
- The North America organic tea market is expected to register growth at 7.9% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Europe is expected to account for 3/7th of the global organic tea consumption through 2032
- Organic tea sold in tea bags is expected to hold a market share of over 40% in the forecast period
- The supply chain for the organic tea market was severely affected by COVID-19, resulting in a slowdown in sales. However, with the recovery of the economy and rising demand for functional beverages, the market is anticipated to grow significantly.
'Consumers seeking authentic tea experience will result in high demand for speciality tea. This is expected to aid the organic tea market growth,' says a Future Market Insights analyst.
The global organic tea market is moderately consolidated with the leading players focusing on launching new and innovative teas while strategically partnering and acquiring established players in the business. In addition, they are also expanding their production capabilities to allow consolidation in the market:
- In October 2019, a leading company selling organic tea, Choice Organic Teas was acquired by Yogi Tea as a strategic move to expand their organic tea business globally.
- Celestial Seasonings launched TeaWell in October 2019, a product line that combines organic wellness tea with a potent blend of health benefits and exquisite tastes. The range includes a variety of flavours created using a mix of herbs and botanicals. The 'Daily Wellness Core' in these products is a combination of four vital ingredients: elderberry, dandelion root, Panax ginseng and green rooibos.
Organic Tea Market by Category
By Product Type, Organic Tea Market is segmented as:
- True Tea
- Black Tea
- Green Tea
- Oolong Tea
- Pu-erh Tea
- White Tea
- Herbal Tea
- Chamomile Herbal Tea
- Peppermint Herbal Tea
- Ginger Herbal Tea
- Lemongrass Herbal Tea
- Other Herbal Teas
By Form, Organic Tea Market is segmented as:
- Dried Leaf
- Powder Leaf
By Packaging, Organic Tea Market is segmented as:
- Tea Bags
- Paper Pouches
- Other Packaging
By Sales Channel, Organic Tea Market is segmented as:
- Offline Sales Channel
- Departmental Stores
- Convenience Store
- Other Sales Channel
- Online Sales Channel
- Company Website
- E-commerce Platform
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How Big Is the Organic Tea Market?
- What Is the Anticipated Market Value of the Organic Tea Market by 2032 End?
- What Is the Organic Tea Market Outlook?
- Which Region Is Expected to Drive the Demand for Organic Tea?
- Who Are the Key Players Operating in The Organic Tea Market?
Top Reports Related To Food and Beverage Market Insights
The iced tea market is likely to be valued at US$ 6,100 Million by 2022-end, and is projected to proliferate at a value CAGR of 6.4% across the forecast period ranging from 2022 to 2032 : https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/iced-tea-market
The Ready-to-drink (RTD) Tea market is expected to reach a value of US$ 33.0 Bn in 2022. As per Future Market Insights (FMI), the overall market value is expected to reach US$ 70.5 Bn by 2032: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/ready-to-drink-rtd-tea-market
The global herbal tea market is forecasted to be valued at US$ 3,700 Million in 2022. During the forecast period ranging from 2022-2032: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/herbal-tea-market
Global black tea extracts demand is anticipated to be valued at US$ 132.2 Million in 2022, forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% to be valued at US$ 210.2 Million from 2022 to 2032:https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/black-tea-extracts-marketAbout Future Market Insights (FMI)
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of the Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of a high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable data books, infographics, charts, interactive playbooks for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the market intelligence engine from Future Market Insights.
Future Market Insights Inc. Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive, Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA T: +1-845-579-5705 For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com Browse the latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports