The Nigeria police force is the main agency in Nigeria for the enforcement of law. It is one of the largest workforces in the world having more than 380,000 workers. They have various branches present in various parts of the country. They sacrifice their lives to maintain peace and justice in the society. They live as well as die for their country.
Nigeria Police Recruitment is a platform that provides you the opportunity to serve your country. It helps you to fight unemployment. It was established in 1820. The main mission of NPF is to make country a peaceful place and to protect it from foreign threats. This platform conducts a series of exams to evaluate the abilities and to shortlist those who are eligible for serving the country.
This article will provide you all the details about NPF recruitment.
Application Form for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
NPF usually provides an application form for those candidates who want to apply. You can find the link on their official website.
This is a crucial point of NPF Recruitment exercise. Nigeria police force created this opportunity to help you in assessing that which NPF program suits you the best with respect to your career goals.
NPF recruitment application portal is an amazing portal to begin your NPF recruitment journey. This portal contains all the important guidelines, requirements, information and resources that are required for you in your journey of becoming a part of NPF team. This portal helps you in many ways.
Requirements for NPF Recruitment
NPF recruitment is done online through their official portal. All the applicants are expected to provide all of their original credentials on this portal. All the applicants must know that it is free of cost. They should not pay money to anybody online.
Given below are some essential requirements that all the applicants are expected to meet.
- All the applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Your national identity number (NIN) is required.
- The applicants should be between 17-25 years of age.
- Physical and mental fitness is compulsory for all the applicants.
- Height requirement for male is 1.67m while for females it is 1.64m.
- Chest measurement is expected to be 86cm (34inc) or more (only for male).
- Female applicants, if pregnant at the time of recruitment are not eligible.
- You are expected to appear with a printout of your completed online form, completely signed guarantor forms and you have to submit them at the Screening and recruitment office.
- You must have minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB in maximum two sittings. You must also possess pass credits in English and mathematics.
How to apply for NPF recruitment?
- Carefully read all the instructions before filling the form.
- Make sure that you have all the required credentials before filling the form.
- Fill and then submit the form.
- A confirmatory email would be sent to your email address that you have provided. Print out that email and copy out the registration number for future use.
- If your submission is successful, you will receive a confirmatory mail soon.